Tuna salad combines tuna with Diamond mayonnaise, wine vinegar, fresh carrots and peas.
The tuna salad is one of the full of tastes that combines tuna with mayonnaise Diamond, wine vinegar, fresh carrots and peas.
* ½ pound giant beans (a bag)
* 1 onion
* tomato or tomato paste or tomatoes or 2-3 tomatoes (if you reach the money oritzinal tomatoes)
* ½ cup oil (and perhaps less)
* parsley, salt, pepper
* Xepsyrizoume and wash with 2-3 water giants and put them to soak the night.
* Pour into the pot with fresh cold water covering them well. The fire is possible in principle, just start boiling we lower and boil for about an hour with the lid ajar. Watching lest evaporate water (not burn and pot).
* After one hour (or more, if you are not very sure about that boiled), Preheat oven to 200 air.
* Pour the beans into a colander and rinse them with cold water and remove whatever,paring what have turned out. We pour into the pan.
* Pass the onion grater or food processor (I completely omit the onion) and pour into the pan with tomato (about 1/2 poumaro) or whatever,what ntomatoeides choose anyway, the oil, salt and chopped parsley (I suggest that the known method wineglass with scissors for easier and better chopping).
* Cover with HOT water to start cooking immediately.
The Giants are ready just drink water, stay with a little sauce and not too dry.
|Nutritional information per 100 g|
|1971 kj / 471 kcal