Mashed eggplant with Diamond mayonnaise , Pandaisia touloumisio cheese and fresh garlic.
Bruschetta with eggplant and smoked cheese Metsovone
preparation time: 40 minutes
cooling time: 2 hours
- 2 large eggplant flasks or 3 small
- 1 clove
- 2 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 60g almond crumb
- juice 1 lemon
- 1tsp. sugar
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. yogurt (optionally)
- 200g Metsovone or other smoked cheese, minced bread leavened
1. Bake the eggplants in their skins on the grill or in the air for about 30 min or until browning externally and internally softened.
2. Put in a bowl of cold water and peel the. Remove what you spores and stalk and wring the well.
3. In blender or food processor, add the garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, the marzipan and sugar and proceed as a homogeneous mixture. If you mix it with a little yogurt (1 tablespoons) become more creamy.
4. Cut thin slices of bread and bake on the grill or in a toaster from both sides. The bread must have color but not burnt because bitter, neither be too hard.
5. Brush each slice with 1-2 tsp eggplant and top lay minute cut slices Metsovone or other smoked cheese. serve immediately.
|Nutritional information per 100 g|