Intense flavor of tomato paste and mustard Diamond which in addition of Pandaisia touloumisio cheese and Diamond mayonnaise, creating a perfect combination of flavors.
Chicken with paprika and mustard
* 3 tbsp. olive oil
* 8 small chicken drumsticks, the bottom, boneless
* 1 onion, thinly sliced
* 2 cloves garlic, crushed
* 500 g. potatoes peeled and cut into cubes
* 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
* 1 tbsp. tomato paste
* 1 tsp. paprika
* 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
* 100 ml dry cherry
* 300 ml chicken broth
* 4 tbsp. yoghurt
* chopped parsley
1. Heat 1 tbsp. oil in a deep frying pan with lid at moderate temperature.
2. Season the thighs and sauté until blush from all sides.
3. Remove them from the pan and keep warm.
4. Heat the remaining oil in the pan and saute the onions for 3 minutes until soft.
5. Add the garlic and continue to 1 more minute.
6. Then the potato cubes, mustard, tomato paste – stir and let it be for 1 minute, thin.
7. Sprinkle with paprika and add the cherry, vinegar and chicken broth.
8. Turn up the heat, Let the sauce cook for 2 minutes.
9. Add chicken, cover the pan, lower the heat and leave to cook for 10 minutes.
10. Continue for another 8 minute uncovered pan until melosei sauce and chicken with potatoes to be ready.
11. Serve on plates putting over each serving a spoonful of yogurt and sprinkled with parsley.
|Nutritional information per 100 g|
|791 kj / 190 kcal